Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A few of my favorite things

  • Jacob's cheeks - I just can't get enough of them lately... It's occurred to me that they probably will not be around in their filled-out fashion forever so I'm kissing the mess out of them while they're here!
  • Jonathan's cologne - I'm loving that he has added this step to his daily hygiene ritual. And, wow, does he smell good?!
  • Snuggles - Jakey has started becoming more lavish with his love. Previously upon hurting himself, trying to soothe or console him in my arms was like trying to contain a tornado. But lately he wants to rest his head on my shoulder when he's hurt or upset... and while I don't like that he's upset, I love his snuggles.
  • Smoothies - an afternoon must. Loving the Ninja I got for Christmas - thanks Mom & Dad! Crammed full of whatever fruit I can throw in them (strawberries, bananas, spinach, milk, peaches, pears, the kitchen sink)
  • Belly-laughs and silly faces
  • Non-stop gibberish from my little man. I am quite curious what it will be like when these non-sense syllables begin making sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment