Friday, February 10, 2012

Naked drumming and other antics

Naked Drumming...so little Jakey has become quite the drummer. Last night I was changing his poopy diaper before putting him in the tub, much to his disapproval. I realized that if I layed the drum on its side and gave him his sticks while he was getting cleaned up, he would be much more cooperative. Thus, the task was quickly and cooperatively tackled. Afterward we journeyed into his bathroom to get the water going in the tub (which takes a little bit) and I look back and he was gone. I go to look for him and, low and behold, he was laying on the floor drumming in all his glory. Was quite a silly site!

Other antics... I'm very proud that my kiddo has now conquered the slide at Chick-fil-a and the one at McDonald's, too. He can now climb up the playground on his own and find his way through the maze of tunnels to the slides. It feels silly to be so proud of these little things... but I think that's a Mom's job.

1 comment:

  1. This is tooooooo funny!!!!!! That boy is something else!!!!! Love Love Love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete